Locations » Player Camp
The player camp is a campsite near the Sanctuary Ruins fast travel point. It houses a few Merchants and has facilities for Alchemy and Crafting.
Not all inhabitants are there from the beginning. The player can find and sometimes help potential camp followers in order for them to join their retinue.
Merchants and Craftsmen
- Apa is present from the beginning and wanders around the camp. He acts as the quartermaster and allows you to upgrade and customize your camp.
- Nailah the Blacksmith, if he has been freed previously.
- Heqet the Alchemist, if she has been freed previously.
- Iseueri the Cook, if she has been freed previously.
- Ahmes can be invited to your camp after finishing her quest Footsteps of the Dragon.
- Inquisitor of Bast can be enslaved after winning the battle during Milk and Honey.
- Iraya can be enslaved if you choose to do so during Law and Order.
The campsite has several building slots that can be upgraded or changed at no cost by speaking with the quartermaster Apa. Currently the following options are available:
IconNameDescriptionEscaped Slave's ShelterThis item has no description.Nomad's PavilionThis item has no description.Sturdy ShelterThis item has no description.
IconNameDescriptionSimple MattressThis item has no description.Sleeping RollThis item has no description.
IconNameDescriptionDesperate FollowersThis item has no description.Nomadic FollowersThis item has no description.
IconNameDescriptionDark Sandstone ObeliskThis item has no description.Pale Sandstone ObeliskThis item has no description.Red Marble ObeliskThis item has no description.White Marble ObeliskThis item has no description.
The additional building slot options are visible in the camp screen, but no available buildings can be placed yet.